Swanky Scrunchie

Scrunchie – Whenever I’m chillen in my sweats, there is a 99.9% chance my hair is in a scrunchie. It’s the epitome of hang-time, the grungiest of grunge looks, and the cloudy with a chance of never leaving bed kind of spirit. Swankyadj. 1. A person or object that is posh, high-class, glamorous, classy, upmarket, etc. Paired side-by-side I consider this the godfather of oxymorons; quite frankly it is the paradigm that runs not only my life, but also my fashion style.

Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Keepin' it Classy




(Sweater: Bik Bok, Leggings: Calvin Klein, Jacket: Massimo, Florence, Italy, Boots: Franco Sarto, Bag: Carlos Falchi, Glasses: Tom Ford)

               The brisk wind is howling on my window as my alarm irritatingly beeps 9:00am. All I want to do is curl up in my warm bed and sleep for infinity, however this thing called class tends to get in my way. The trees are becoming barren and the crisp fall air is officially here. As badly as I would like to throw on an oversized sweatshirt, leggings and Uggs, my fashionista conscience is telling me no. I grab my favorite butt covering black crochet sweater and staple black leather riding boots to jazz up the mundane legging look. I found this lambskin motorcycle jacket in authentic leather shop in the heart of Florence. The decadent leather will definitely keep the chills away, I think to myself while scurrying out the door, already 5 minutes late. Word of advice: never sacrifice class for class ;) 




1 comment:

  1. Like the riding boots and very cute awkward 'reading-book-but-not-really' pose! haha
    love it

    ReplyDelete