Swanky Scrunchie

Scrunchie – Whenever I’m chillen in my sweats, there is a 99.9% chance my hair is in a scrunchie. It’s the epitome of hang-time, the grungiest of grunge looks, and the cloudy with a chance of never leaving bed kind of spirit. Swankyadj. 1. A person or object that is posh, high-class, glamorous, classy, upmarket, etc. Paired side-by-side I consider this the godfather of oxymorons; quite frankly it is the paradigm that runs not only my life, but also my fashion style.

Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Fashionably Late




(Sweater: Rag&Bone, Skirt: Zara, T-Shirt: Kain, Knee-Highs: Vintage, Shoes: Jeffrey Campbell, Necklace: H&M)

            Time flies when your having fun (or have an insane amount of midterms), hence this post is fashionably late. I always wear this pleated leather skirt with knee-highs; it makes that “innocent schoolgirl” statement. Paired with my chunky lace-up Litas, and leopard hosiery the outfit screams good girl gone bad. This cashmere sweater feels like butter purée; its two-tone nature gives it a funky fuzzy flare, complimented by my soft Indy feather necklace. Bright lips are on all the runways and being the makeup guru that I am, I try to incorporate a kiss of color here and there. There are times in life when a girl is running a little late. They say that some lack time management (ehh hem); and others lack closet management, take your pick.  


1 comment:

  1. Such a lovely outfit! You have really nice hair by the way! xoxoxoo

    ReplyDelete