Swanky Scrunchie

Scrunchie – Whenever I’m chillen in my sweats, there is a 99.9% chance my hair is in a scrunchie. It’s the epitome of hang-time, the grungiest of grunge looks, and the cloudy with a chance of never leaving bed kind of spirit. Swankyadj. 1. A person or object that is posh, high-class, glamorous, classy, upmarket, etc. Paired side-by-side I consider this the godfather of oxymorons; quite frankly it is the paradigm that runs not only my life, but also my fashion style.

Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Hole-in-One







(Blouse: Free People, Shorts: Levis, Shoes: Sperry, Headband: Missoni, Sunglasses: Burberry)

             My golf swing may be far from a par-four, but I’d say my outfit is a hole-in-one on this magnificent day. While I would highly recommend not wearing a cropped linen blouse, short denim shorts and metallic topsiders on the golf course, strutting your stuff in a hippie-esk getup at the pool will definitely turn some heads. Nothing beats a wide knit headband while tanning; its width prevents hair from sticking to your greased-up sunblock face, while its pattern adds some swank to your swimsuit. Sorry dad, but what I lack in my handicap, I make up for in style. 

No comments:

Post a Comment