Swanky Scrunchie

Scrunchie – Whenever I’m chillen in my sweats, there is a 99.9% chance my hair is in a scrunchie. It’s the epitome of hang-time, the grungiest of grunge looks, and the cloudy with a chance of never leaving bed kind of spirit. Swankyadj. 1. A person or object that is posh, high-class, glamorous, classy, upmarket, etc. Paired side-by-side I consider this the godfather of oxymorons; quite frankly it is the paradigm that runs not only my life, but also my fashion style.

Sunday, December 25, 2011

Playful Poncho





(Poncho: Missoni, Jeans: Rag&Bone, Shoes: Chanel, Clutch: Lauren Merkin)
               
               Happy Holidays! Bright skinny jeans were to summer as matte neutrals are to winter. It’s difficult to find a top these jeans do not match; not to mention the twill fabric stretches like leggings. This poncho's versatility is endless; it can be styled as a top, as a beach cover up, and as a scarf. Its tribal pattern definitely camouflages me into this fake plant. Lately I’ve been really into clutches, possibly because I misplace any type of bag that I do not have a firm grip on. The small studs give the clutch a little holiday sparkle; it will definitely be making an appearance on New Years Eve, which is just around the corner! 

No comments:

Post a Comment