Swanky Scrunchie

Scrunchie – Whenever I’m chillen in my sweats, there is a 99.9% chance my hair is in a scrunchie. It’s the epitome of hang-time, the grungiest of grunge looks, and the cloudy with a chance of never leaving bed kind of spirit. Swankyadj. 1. A person or object that is posh, high-class, glamorous, classy, upmarket, etc. Paired side-by-side I consider this the godfather of oxymorons; quite frankly it is the paradigm that runs not only my life, but also my fashion style.

Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Floral Flow





(Tank: Exclusive for Intermix, Skirt: Urban Outfitters, Shoes: Vera Wang Lavender)

                 I welcome in the New Year with a frenzy of florals! Something about the warm Florida weather makes me want to mix and match creamy pastels. Pale pinks and powder blues give this outfit an ultra-conservative feminine flare, while this plunging neckline cranks up the heat. Ever since the trend of Brian Atwood’s beige maniac pumps spread like wildfire, I adore how nude shoes look with any outfit.  Not only do they match virtually everything, they are super-slimming and lengthen your legs. Asymmetrical skirts are big for the spring and I love how this particular one ripples like a wave when I walk, so runway-esk! As the 2012 wave hits the shoreline and spring is at the horizon, dive in with a floral fervor.  

No comments:

Post a Comment