Swanky Scrunchie

Scrunchie – Whenever I’m chillen in my sweats, there is a 99.9% chance my hair is in a scrunchie. It’s the epitome of hang-time, the grungiest of grunge looks, and the cloudy with a chance of never leaving bed kind of spirit. Swankyadj. 1. A person or object that is posh, high-class, glamorous, classy, upmarket, etc. Paired side-by-side I consider this the godfather of oxymorons; quite frankly it is the paradigm that runs not only my life, but also my fashion style.

Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Furry Flurry






(Jeans: Rag&Bone, T-Shirt: Rebel Yell, Vest: Zara, Necklace: H&M, Bracelets: Chan Luu and Hermes, Shoes: Jeffery Campbell, Gold Ring:H&M, Turquoise Ring: hippie store on State Street) 


                Nothing keeps you warm on a frigid February day like a furry companion. Fortunately, I have two! My cuddly canine’s name is Zoey; trust me she can get her swank on. At a whooping seven inches tall (on hind legs) Zoey is the perfect winter accessory. Numero dos is this fabulously fluffy faux fur vest, and YES that was no type-o it’s faux. To the Zara on the glamorous Passeig de Gracia en Barcelona I give thanks for this truly amazing article of clothing. Paired with my wide leg Rag and Bone elephant flare jeans and my rocker tee this outfit screams hello Penny Lane (Kate Hudson in Almost Famous, umm obviously?!) Going along with the hippie theme I opted to stack my wrists with bracelets and bring on the ring bling. 

No comments:

Post a Comment